Da terkena infection ngan lagu ni!!!!

Friday, February 5, 2010




Which Star Are U From

Now ngah nengok citer ni. An average love story. Nothing yg special but love the hero's acting(Kim Rae Won). Hero bermuka sedih, tp kalo senyum bleh cair. Hehehe. Heroin tu mmg terror nangis. Now at ep 13....

06 Feb 2010...Finished watching !!!

Miracle - M To M

Even though I raise my two hands to hide the heavens
As though nothing can be kept hidden
My loving heart can't be hidden either. I love you.

Afraid of the goodbye that's behind love
I'm terrified. I'm never letting you go.
I'll never make you regret my love for you.

The hidden sky's darkness and
Even though the road in front of us may be blocked. It's ok.
My love's strength will shine for you. Don't worry.


Because I love you, love you so much.
Until my breath stops
I won't forget you even until I'm at the end of this world
Because I dream of you, dream of you so much
Although fate may catch me
It won't take away my love
Because you are my reason for living

I will take care of your past hurt
Now find your happiness
When your walk becomes heavy,
Until you stop, I will help you


Now don't cry, I'll always be by your side
I give you everything
Although a harsh wind may sway me, I can endure it
Because I love you.


0 comments: